Flipping Blogs for Profit
The make money online niche has always been very competitive but in the past few years it has become almost ridiculous and if you aren’t an already established internet marketer then tapping into the make money online niche is going to be very difficult. It’s not impossible for a beginner to compete in the make money online niche but it is pretty close to it. However, there is a money making method that is quickly rising in popularity and almost anyone can use it to make money online fairly quickly.
I’m sure the title of this post gave you a pretty good idea of what I am about to say and you’re right, blog flipping is very popular right now and it’s a great way to make money. All you really need to get started flipping blogs is to know a little about blogging platforms like wordpress, some experience with web hosting, and minimal internet marketing knowledge.
When you flip blogs to make money online, you don’t have to learn nearly as much about internet marketing as you usually would. You can skip right over the information on Adsense, list building, affiliate marketing, niche marketing, SEO and so much more.
Instead of learning all that you can simply focus on becoming great at flipping blogs for profit and make money that way. Blogs are all the rage right now and you can make some serious cash through blog flipping. Below are some steps you can take for flipping blogs using the WordPress.org blogging platform to build your blogs.
1. Find a good niche to build the blog around. It can be almost any niche, but you must make sure there is a market for it or nobody will want it.
2. Purchase a domain name for the blog with the keywords of the niche in it if possible, and get web hosting if you don’t already have it.
3. Buy a premium wordpress theme for the blog, so that it has a more professional look to it. Just do a Google search for “Premium WordPress Themes” and you will find a ton of them.
4. Further customize the blog with a logo to make it look even more professional. If you don’t know how to make a logo you can find someone to do it for you very cheaply on about any webmaster forums in their “buy/sell/trade” or similar section.
5. Write about 10 to 20 posts centered on various keywords in the niche to post on the blog, or have them written for you.
6. Once you have the blog customized and content added it’s time to start promoting it like crazy to get some traffic and links built up to it. This will greatly increase the worth of the blog. Do some article marketing, comment on dofollow blogs, submit to social bookmarking and social networking sites, submit to blog directories, do a press release, and other internet marketing methods.
7. Once you have everything listed above completed it’s time to put it up for sell! Head over to the Flippa Marketplace or another website auction marketplace and list the blog for sale. You can get an idea of how much you should ask for it by looking at what blogs with similar stats are selling for.
Blog flipping is something you can do over and over again as often as you want to keep making money online. As you get better at it you will start to see even higher profits. Remember that not all the blogs you sell will make you a large profit. Some won’t make you much money, if any at all. But some of them will net very high profits and make it more than worth your time.
Another thing to remember is when you flip a blog that gets a lot of bids or sells at a high price, it’s probably a good idea to build more blogs similar to that one and sell them too. Use the steps above and you will be flipping blogs for profit in no time!
No related posts.